The High School program allows high school students from St. John’s and surroundings’ high schools to experience rowing. Most students start with no experience but through many hard-working volunteer coaches the students will gain experience while having fun. Students from all the high schools are merged into one big practice to encourage team building while making new friends.
Schedule – Fall 2016 (2017 TBA)
- Please register online at Rowing Canada
- Seasons: First Half Season (Start of Spring – August 15), Second Half Season (Aug 15 – End of Fall), Full Season
- Fees: $200 for each half season or $350 for the full year.
- Fees may be paid online through Rowing Canada or handed in as cash or cheque at your first practice.
- Members who are are not at least 16 years old as of December 31, 2017 must complete a swim test form.