2023 Registration Open April 1st
REGISTRATION IS A TWO STEP PROCESS
Both steps must be completed to be registered!
*Athletes under 18 years must be registered by a parent or guardian.
Register with Rowing Canada Aviron (Rowing Newfoundland simultaneously)
Every rower must register with Rowing Canada (RCA) and Rowing Newfoundland (RNL). This membership is a one-time annual membership. After registering on the RCA website, you will complete the e-transfer in step two . There is no payment in step one.
Here are the detailed registration instructions:
- Log in to your Rowing Canada member account or create a new account if you don’t have one. Account must be in the name of the person rowing.
- Once you are on the Rowing Canada Dashboard : click on the red Join a Program button
- Select the Province (Newfoundland and Labrador) and the Organization (St. John’s Rowing Club).
- Once you see the program page for 2022 Rowing Canada and Rowing Newfoundland memberships click Join.
- Follow through to the bottom and Accept.
- It will appear like you will have to pay but you DO NOT pay on Rowing Canada Website. Instead, please e-transfer the payment which is STEP TWO.
- Your RCA/RNL membership is pending until activated.
- Once activated you will receive an email with your RCA number.
E-transfer the program fee + RCA/RNL membership fee to [email protected]
The program fee is dependent on the program and season you choose. Please consult the individual program pages for the program fees.
Steps for e-transfer:
- Send program fee + RCA/RNL membership fee to [email protected]
- Question and answer for your e-transfer: “What is our sport?” answer “Rowing”
- Please include in the message box for the e-transfer: the full name of the rower and the program the rower is in.
Experiencing difficulties registering? Email [email protected] We’re here to help.