The adult masters program provides a rigorous training program for experienced slide-seat rowers.
This program will provide five sessions for adult rowers, per week. Should weather conditions not permit on-water activities, we will have off-water workouts including dryland skills, boat basics or fitness training.
A swim test is not required for adult rowing programs; however by joining you are confirming that you can swim well and will be comfortable if your boat flips and you find yourself in the water.
- Please register online at Rowing Canada.
- Full-year fee (May-Oct): $450 (includes RNL and RCA dues)
- Spring session (May-June): $150 (includes RCA and RNL dues)
- Summer session (July-Aug): $250*
- Fall session (Sept-Oct): $150*
- Fees should be paid by e-transfer prior to your first practice.
- Note: a registration cap will be applied at the discretion of SJRC administration, in accordance with rowing club capacity.
*RCA and RNL fees will be applied to the first registration per year, and paid only once a year per rower.